My intention is to keep a list of what I read for a year. I think I read a lot, but do I really?
1. If I Stay by Gail Forman
2. My Sister’s Grave by Robert Dugoni
3. The Ladies’ Room by Carolyn Brown
Oh happy day, I can read several other romances by Carolyn Brown for free-ish from Amazon!
4. Daisies in the Canyon by Carolyn Brown (much more Harlequin-ish than the first book I read).
5. Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand
I was feeling guilty reading only romance so I read something of substance.
6. The Shell Collector by Hugh Howie
7. Just Grace by Carolyn Brown
May be slightly out of order below, I haven’t updated in forever.
8. Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans
9. War Brides by Helen Bryan
10. Michael Vey 2: Rise of the Elgen by Richard Paul Evans
11. Teaching Outside of the Box by Louanne Johnson (VCS bookclub)
12. Robert B Parker’s Blind Spot by Reed Farrel Coleman
13. The Lost Child of Philomena Lee by Martin Sixsmith
Warning movie is very different from the book!
14 Robert B Parker’s Kickback by Ace Atkins
15. The Quaker Cafe by Brenda Bevan Remmes
16. Worthy by Catherine Ryan Hyde
17. Plum Island by Nelson DeMile
18. Back on Blossom Street by Debbie Macomber
19. Rereading Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery series so
Anne of Avonela
20. Anne of the Island
21. Anne’s House of Dreams
22. Learn Like a Pirate
23. Teach Like a Pirate
24. Come Rain or Come Shine Jan Karon
25 Eve by WM. Paul Young Amazing, wonderful, breathtaking. I think the man could be a prophet. At least a wonderfully gifted teacher.